Friday, October 3, 2008

I have wasted so much time already...

...overthinking things that is. But that is me. An overthinker.

But what I'm referring to in this instance is the time I've wasted overthinking whether or not to write things down, in this medium, in this public way.
And whether or not I am scared people will read it (or if I am scared that no-one will!).
And I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter who does or does not read it.


Because I know that I will want to read it. When my memories have faded and the details are a little fuzzy, I want to have something to remind me. I want to always remember your sweet, sweet cuddles and the way you say 'awwww' when you give me one. I want to remember the smile you get when daddy and I turn to you from the front seat and say to you "We're home!".
I want to remember "Who's that? Who's that? Who's that?'



And so here I am, after much delay, starting a blog that's all about you, Wilbur.
I may be just another mother, but I do have something special.
The most beautiful boy in the whole wide world.



And that gives me plenty to write about.

No comments: